1021 Nancy Drive, O’Fallon, IL 62269
Thoman Park Information
November 1st – March 31st
Dawn – Dusk
April 1st – October 31st
Dawn – Dusk
Walking/Bike Trail: 0.33 Miles
BBQ Grill, Free Parking, Playground, Walking Trail, Pavilion, Restrooms
Pavilions available for rent from March 1st – October 31st
$20 Residents | $40 Non-Residents
|Number of Tables||Seating||Electric||BBQ /Grill|
|8 – 6 foot tables||48||No||Yes|
General Information & Insurance Policies
Pavilion reservation fees must be paid in full at the time of the reservation. Pavilions are available for use between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. A full refund will be made if a reservation is canceled at least 14 days (two weeks) prior to the reservation date. In the event that the weather causes the cancellation of a planned event, the reservation may be rescheduled to any other open date at no additional charge. If no other date is available, or acceptable, a refund of fifty percent (50%) of the pavilion reservation fee will be made. All refunds will be a credit on account.
Thoman Park Rules
- Solicitation or sale of items is not permitted without specific authorization from the city.
- Parking is permitted only in parking lots or other designated areas. No vehicles are permitted on grass or rock areas unless authorized.
- General park rules and applicable city ordinances are posted on signs throughout the Parks. Violation of these rules or city ordinances will cause denial of future use.
- No open fires. Barbeque pits are available throughout the Parks
- No glass containers of any kind, no dogs or cats (except Rock Springs) allowed, no beer trucks or beer trailers are allowed, and all trash must be picked up before leaving, trash containers are available throughout the Parks.