O’Fallon Sports Park Rules & FAQs
About O’Fallon Family Sports Park
November 1st – March 31st
6 AM – 8 PM
April 1st – October 31st
6 AM – 10 PM
O’Fallon Sports Park FAQs
Where is the Family Sports Park?
The O’Fallon Family Sports Park is located in O’Fallon Illinois, just 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
301 Obernuefemann Rd, O’Fallon, IL 62269
Will there be other events in the park besides soccer and baseball events?
The Family Sports Park will have a variety of sporting and community events including:
- Running Events
- and more!
How many acres is O’Fallon Family Sports Complex?
The Complex sits on 200 acres of land in O’Fallon, IL.
Is There a Lost & Found?
Yes! The lost and found is in the concession headquarters building. If the item is lost on the athletic fields contact O’Fallon Parks and Rec at 618-624-0139
What special accommodations are provided for disabled guests?
There are more than 50 parking spaces for guests with disabilities in the park. All of the fields and diamonds are accessible with paved paths throughout the park.
Can I warm up on an adjacent field or diamond if the one that I am scheduled to be on is currently in use?
No, all field and diamond use must be approved ahead of time by the O’Fallon Family Sports Park. To ensure that fields are of the highest quality, restrictions have been implemented on the amount of weekly use each field or diamond receives.
Are animals allowed at the complex?
No pets or animals are allowed at the complex except for service animals.
Is there sideline seating for spectators?
There is bleacher seating provided at each diamond.There is no seating around the multipurpose fields. This allows for the fields to be moved and rotated to keep them in the best playing condition.
- Please use proper trash and recycle receptacles and make sure dugouts are cleaned up after your games.
- Absolutely no dogs or any animals allowed in the Park. Animals and dogs are allowed in the exterior of the Park ONLY (walking trails, etc.)
- No outside food, beverages, or coolers may be brought in.
- No glass allowed.
- No skateboards, scooters, roller skates, roller blades, or bicycles allowed in the quads.
- No hitting, throwing, or taking side toss of any kind against any of the fences.
- No metal spikes on the artificial turf mounds. Only plastic/rubber cleats allowed.
- No climbing on any fences, trees, buildings, pavilions, batting cages, or on top of dugouts.
- Please do not remove base plugs/anchors from playing field base paths or move portable turf mounds. If field issues arise, please alert park staff.
- Park at your own risk. Parks and Recreation Department is not liable for any damage that may occur to your vehicle while parked on the property.
- No parking in the circle drive drop-off zone or any street not assigned as a designated parking area.
- No smoking within 15 feet of any of our concession stands/restrooms or while on the playing fields.
- Parents, please monitor your children.
- Baseball/Softball is not allowed on Turf Soccer Fields.
Severe Weather Policy
The Family Sports Park management team will communicate directly with Event Directors in the event of severe weather that requires evacuation.
Turf Baseball and Softball Fields
Field Usage Policy
Turf Soccer Field Policy
Private Training Policy
- We will adhere to the State of Illinois ‘Restore Illinois’ guideline for all sporting events.
- We will require that everyone (players, coaches, officials, staff, and spectators) wear a face mask when not able to maintain a social distance of 6ft unless there is a medical exemption.
- Our concessions staff will wear gloves and a face mask when serving customers.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at our concession stand when the stand is open.
- Participants, coaches, umpires, staff, and spectators should wash hands or use hand sanitizer before participating.
- Participants should bring own drinking water, sanitize their hands regularly, and use their own equipment
- Water fountains will be closed
- No team coolers are allowed.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from others outside your family group.
- Bleachers are closed to spectators. They will be used as part of anextended dugout for players only.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact our Sports Parks Supervisor at 618-206-4391 or send an email to [email protected].
The O’Fallon Family Sports Park sits on 200 acres in O’Fallon, Illinois and is located at Exit 14 off Interstate 64. It is home to youth and adult baseball, softball, soccer, and lacrosse leagues. It is home to the KIXX United Soccer Club and hosts US Soccer League Championship Tournaments.
Rainout Hotline: 618.622.1439
Katy Cavins Community Center
308 E. Fifth Street
O’Fallon, Illinois 62269